It’s Bank Holiday Monday here in England, which means I’m wrapped up in a blanket on my sofa, watching Cake Boss (I’d rather it was Ace of Cakes, but beggars can’t be choosers).
Here’s what I’m loving today!
1. This video. *sigh*
2. This plush camera by onelatenight.
My little nugget can squeeze it while I cuddle mine.
3. These gorgeous headbands made by five sisters. Lovely. I want them.
4. These paper flowers made by Anemone. Un-freaking-believable.
These aren’t the tissue paper flowers you used to make in Girl Scouts.
If I was getting married now, I’d totally think about a paper bouquet.
5. These bicycle glasses by Brett + Crystal at vital
6. These Mason jar soap dispensers…I can’t even look at them without going “Weeee!”
I’m obsessed with Mason jars in general (they were the centrepieces on the tables at my wedding), so Mason jar anything gets automatic brownie points from me.
It’s about 40 years older than my last one, and I have no idea how to work it…but I’ll figure it out.
I’ve had dreams of wall-to-wall maps in my house for years, and now that we’re expecting Baby Dwight, I’m thinking world maps are ideal for an international child.
A generous seamstress and designer who shares lots of free patterns – not to mention make-up tips. She’s also mom to a cute little boy, and is one of those women who writes about her Mom experiences without falling into that terrifying Mommy Blogger category we all know I’m so desperately avoiding.
Have a good one!