1. Moby Wraps. I want.
2. This lover-ly crosswood print by my friend Beth at Nella Designs.
3. This gorgeous wooden SLR from some of my etsy favorites at Little Sapling Toys.
4. Greek yogurt with honey. Drool and drool and drool.
5. These vintage leather ankle boots. Speaking of drooling.
6. These light sabre earrings. Or, rather, laughing hysterically at these light sabre earrings.
I’m pretty sure Simon would find me more attractive if I was sporting these babies.
7. Spelling things the British way. Like light sabre. And centre. And colour. And honour.
Okay, truth be told, I’ve traveled back and forth so many times, and written for publications on both sides of the ocean…I sometimes can’t remember which is which. Occasionally, I email a friend of mine and ask her how Americans say things.
8. Online grocery shopping. It saves my life.
9. This blouse from my friend Sabrina’s vintage etsy shop. I don’t know how she finds such fun stuff.
For the record, this would look ridiculous on me. Don’t get me wrong, I love a ruffle, but I’ve learned where to draw the line.
10. This Sugar Pie necklace by foundling. I’ve called Simon sugar pie since the day we wed.
Oh, if only I had one of those hard-to-come-by money trees growing in my backyard.
Oh, if only I had a backyard.