1. I’m looking forward to my Saturday: brunch with sweet friends, followed by handmade Christmas shopping, followed by watching White Christmas (my most favourite Christmas movie of all time) for the first time this year.
2. I’ve been struggling to get into the Christmas spirit, but a trip to the mall (of all places) this morning did it for me: eggnog lattes, cozy hat shopping for Adlai, and twinkly lights everywhere. Now I’m ready to deck my halls.
3. I read this this week, and I found it so thought-provoking: On Israel, the Church, and the Politics of Jesus
4. God is so good to our family, and so faithful to His promises. Namely this week? This one:
5. I’ve been thinking a lot about friendships: new ones and old ones, what they’re for, and how to do them well. I’m so thankful for friends who leave me feeling encouraged, challenged, and honoured…and sometimes honour looks a lot different than I expect it to.
Hope you all have a ridiculously good weekend!