1. I shot some Teeny Tiny Mini Sessions on Wednesday morning. All of toddlers. Which meant I spent three hours trying to catch shots of kids without their fingers in their noses. 63% success rate.
2. I’ve never (ever, ever) been this organized for Christmas. Christmas tree up, Christmas cards designed and being signed tonight, and stockings hung by the chimney with care.
3. Next week is Simon’s work Christmas party, and it is going to be awesome. I’ll tell you about it later, but here’s a hint: Downton. Abbey.
4. The past few Christmases, I’ve asked God to help me slow down and tune out the noise of Christmas so that I can focus on what this season is all about. To help me do that this year, I’m taking part in the She Reads Truth advent Bible reading plan. It’s not too late for you to catch up, as the readings are pretty short. Just click the link to find out how to do it!
5. I am on a quest to find a good eggnog recipe, as they don’t stock the good stuff on my supermarket shelves. Watch this space.