You guys, I’ve been meaning to tell you about this for ages. Kezia of Supernaturally Healthy is starting an online weight loss programme, and it is going to be awesome. I’ve been taking Kezia’s advice for the last three months, and I’ve never eaten so much delicious food – and I’ve lost three inches around my waist…but more about that later.
It actually kicked off today, but sweet Kezia has told me that if you want to sign up over the weekend, it’s not too late! Just tell her you’re a Great Smitten reader and she’ll let you in as long as she has spaces. Here’s a little more info from Kezia:
This pilot eight-week program is about kickstarting you to life-long health and weight loss. This is not a faddy diet – I repeat – this is not diet!
This is about creating a natural, healthy and lasting mindset toward food and eating that will help keep (or make) you slim for life!
Expect real food, lots of encouragement, expert advice and practical tips and tasty foods.
This program is based on 5 tried and tested unique principles that I have used to maintain my weight over the last 10 years. But you will also benefit from a specific email consultation from myself to address specific health conditions you may have.
As part of the program you will get
The program will include
- An exclusive Naturally Slim ebook that will guide you through changes, food choices and the 5 principles.
- Exclusive discounts on additional coaching sessions for extra support.
- Weekly newsletters with unpublished recipes, meal plans, tips and more.
- An online private weight loss chart system for you to update and see your progress.
- Reminder for personal weigh-in/measurement taking (optional).
- Specific nutritional tips based on your current health through email/correspondence.
- Private/closed facebook group for motivation, recipe sharing and other insights.
- Benefit from my qualifications in Holistic Nutrition and Life Coaching, providing a unique blend of motivation and the latest nutritional expertise. This is in addition to my 10 years of maintained weight loss experience.
- Seasonal tips on how to survive Christmas parties, plays, or being surrounded by mince pies!
So if you want to be part of a a group of people trying to get slimmer and healthier then click here to sign up or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Naturally Slim starts on the 25th October, with limited spaces so sign up soon!