Oh hey guys.
I’m Faith – a photographer, writer, and entrepreneur.
I’m also a Southern American girl who married a man with the hottest English accent. His name is Simon, and he’s constantly making me say “Ben”, “bin”, and “been” so he can tease me about how they all sound the same.
I was a journalist until 2010, when I started a family and a business at the same time.
In the daytime, I run my creative businesses from my kitchen table while drinking copious amounts of strong black coffee. From 3pm onwards, I’m a refined-sugar-free-baking, slow-cooker-dinner-making, horrible-at-house-cleaning mom to my two beautiful little boys (with the most ridiculously amazing English accents).
I’m passionate about showing people the beauty in their own lives and seeing them get free from fear so they can choose to live the lives they dream of.
If you’re dying to know more (and I mean, why wouldn’t you be?), here are five facts about me:
- I hated country music when I lived in North Carolina, but now that I live in England, I play Allison Krauss and Tim McGraw on repeat when I get homesick.
- I’d never tasted instant coffee until I moved to England. I don’t understand it, and it is my mission in life to never taste it again.
- I know the names of all of the characters from Ninjago. #boymom
- I became a magazine editor at the age of 26. I thought it was my Dream Job. It wasn’t.
- I used to hate exercising, but I started running in 2015, and now I’m one of those weird people who works out 4 times a week. I wish my 18-year-old self could see me. She would hate me.
Still here? How’s about signing up for my email list, so you can be the first to know all the good stuff?