I’ve written before about how I love the way WordPress lets you know what people searched for that led them to your blog.
This week, someone found me when they searched “How to tell if he is smitten.”
Bless your heart.
I doubt you found the answer here, but whoever you are, I’ve decided to write this post for you, based on my own experiences, as well as the experiences of some of my close friends.
How to Tell if He is Smitten
1. He calls you when he says he’ll call you.
2. He doesn’t go out with his friends on New Year’s Eve and leave you to make your own plans.
3. He doesn’t break up with you the day before your two-year anniversary.
4. He comes to the door and rings the doorbell. He doesn’t beep the horn.
5. He’s nice to your friends.
6. He’s nice to your parents.
7. He’s nice to you.
8. He holds your hand in public.
9. He doesn’t make out with you, not call you for two weeks, and then finally call and ask if you want to come over at like, 11pm.
10. He tells you he is.
Hope that helps.