1. This starry pie crust. Who wouldn’t want to eat that? (source)
2. My friend Anna’s little flashdancer, Isabel.
3. This airplane mobile from Cactus and Olive. Our little international baby is acquiring quite the collection of travel-related items – it’s only fitting, really – and I’d love to hang this whimsical beauty over his cradle.
4. This straight-out-of-the-80s suede jacket from Seek Vintage. It won’t fit over my bump right now, but I’m eye-ing it up, anyhow. (If you buy something from Sabrina, tell her I sent ya!)
5. These lovely map works of art, by Terror Dome. I was looking for things made of maps, cause hello, I love them, when I stumbled across these little numbers. Sweetly titled (from top to bottom): Where We’re From, and Where We Met.
The best part? When I happened upon Where We Met, I was thrilled to see that, well…it is where we met. As you may have read, I sat down on a church pew in Scarborough beside Simon seven years ago. Loverly.
6. Vintage cowboy fabric. Giddyup.
7. These Posh Ribbon Wellies by Joules (sold at TopShop). A mighty step up from all those animal-inspired and giant flower prints. Yikes.
8. Romance in Autumn. Maybe it’s because this is when we originally fell in love, but I just find this season So. Incredibly. Romantic.
On that note, I’m off to bake a pie and spark a little Autumnal romance.