1. This whimsical swinging girl necklace by MarKhed.
3. My friend Lissie. She’s hot, funny, smart, and the best gift-giver ever in the history of the world.
5. These DIY saddle shoes by James at Bleubird Vintage.
6. Oh grits. How I love thee.
My husband, who was raised on the likes of Marmite and full English breakfasts (where’s the maple syrup?) says grits taste “like nothing, but worse.”
Please. I add a little grated parmesan and some crumbled bacon, and oooo-eeee! Heavenly.
7. This song, by North Carolina band Jump, Little Children. It just does it for me.
8. These moccasins. Can you tell I’m obsessed with shoes? It’s probably because my stomach is so massive, shoes are the only thing I can shop for at the moment.
9. Mumford and Sons. Do you have their album, ‘Sigh No More’? Cause you should. You really, really should.
There are a lot of lovely things in the world.